Your privacy is very important to us. OXEN CARGO LOGÍSTICA EIRELI – CNPJ nº. 24.469.216/0001-69 values and respect your privacy in relation to any information about you that we may collect on our website or any other app that we own and operate.
Any information sent by users to our website will be protected according to strict confidentiality standards and only used for the purpose for which it was collected.
The Policy applies to all the users that access and visit our website, as well as to those who contact us through our social networks. We collect and use some data belonging to these users and act as their Controllers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data – a Brazilian Law under no. 3.709/18.
For the purposes of this Privacy, all the concepts described in Article 5 of the Law no. 3.709/18 are applied.
The Policy contains important information about:
- Who can use our website.
- What data we collect and what we do with it.
- Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
- How to contact us.
1. WHO CAN USE OUR WEBSITE: only people over 18 (eighteen) years old.
2. DATA WE COLLECT AND THE REASON OF THE COLLECTION:
2.1. We collect the following personal data, expressly provided by our users: full name, e-mail address (“email”), landline and cell phone number, name of the company to which the user belongs, number of freight operated by that company, Freight Forwarder(s) with whom you work or any other contextual information about your situation and/or your company (for the purposes of this Policy).
The collection of this personal data occurs: a) when the user registers on our website in exchange for receiving a free e-Book or a meeting with us; b) when the user contacts us through messaging applications, chats, phone calls, video calls or other means; c) in meetings scheduled with us; d) when the user signs up to receive electronic advertising messages (newsletters); e) when the user sends us his resume to compete for one of our jobs opportunities; and, finally, f) when we request the data to register the user as one of our suppliers or business partners.
The data are collected for the following purposes: sending the aforementioned free e-Book, scheduling a strategic session (meeting), sending electronic advertising messages (newsletters), sending quotations, calls for commercial purposes, meeting the contact request of the user prior to sending resumes and/or directly via LinkedIn.
2.2. In the context of digital identification data, we collect your IP address, record of interactions on our website, screens that were accessed, length of time on pages accessed, identification of the operational system, geolocation and applications used, all with the main purpose of fulfilling obligations but also to identify the user.
2.3. We do not collect any other personal data beyond those above mentioned from our users, sensitive data or data from children and teenagers. Also, there is no sharing of any data collected with third parties (people or companies).
The user must contact us if he/she believes that we have inadvertently collected identification data of people under 18 (eighteen) years old, so that we can delete them from our records.
2.4. Cookies: are small text files automatically downloaded to your device when you access and browse a website. They are used to identify devices, activities, and user preferences. We collect cookies from our users.
Cookies do not allow that we collect any file or information of the user’s hard drive. So, it is not possible that, through them, OXEN CARGO has access to personal information that has not come from the user or the way he uses our features and functionality of our website.
The cookies can be deactivated. For that, the user should look on his browser configurations. However, the deactivation may harm the user’s experience since the information utilized to personalize it will no longer be used.
More information of how to disable cookies on some of the main browsers currently used can be accessed from the following links:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/topic/excluir-e-gerenciar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pt-br/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozila Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/cookies-informacoes-sites-armazenam-no-computador#w_configuracoes-de-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/pt/secure-private-browser
OXEN CARGO reserves the right to not allow the deactivation of absolutely all the cookies, since some of them are essential for its website to function properly.
2.5. Given the nature of OXEN CARGO’s business activity (Freight Forwarding, as established on the Article 37, §1º, of the Brazilian Law no. 37/66), the company may transfer user data to other countries (International Data Transfer). Therefore, when providing his data, the user agrees with this transfer, pursuant to Article 33, VIII and IX of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18.
3. DATA STORAGE TIME: the personal data collected on our website will be stored and used for an indefinite period, for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document.
The minimum storage time is 6 (six) months for behavioral data, according to Article 15 of the Brazilian Law no. 12.965/14.
The user can request that his data be deleted from our records at any time, however, we reserve the right to keep them in our own database after this request for reasons of law, court order, fraud prevention (Article 11, II, “a”, of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18), credit protection (Article 7, item X, of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18) and other legitimate interests, in accordance with Article 10 of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18. After the term and the legal need, the data will be deleted using safe disposal methods, or used anonymously for statistical purposes.
4. USER RIGHTS: in strict compliance with the Article 18 of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18, OXEN CARGO guarantees that the users of its website and/or social networks will be able to request:
- Confirmation of the existence of processing.
- Access to the data.
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data.
- Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary or excessive data or data process in disagreement with the provisions of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18.
- Data portability to another service or product supplier, upon explicit request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, subject to commercial and industrial secrets.
- Elimination of data processed with your consent, except in the cases provided for in the applicable legislation.
- Obtaining information about the public or private entities with which your data is shared.
- Information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of refusal.
- Revocation of consent.
- Opposition to any processing of personal data based on one of the hypotheses in which consent is dispensed, if there has been a breach of the provisions of the applicable legislation and safeguarding the public interest that may justify the continuity of the processing.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US: under the terms of article 41 of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18, users who wish to exercise any of the rights described above (item 4) should contact OXEN CARGO Supervisor, Mr. Hernan Wilkins, by phone +55 (21) 98172-2272, and/or sending an electronic message to email@example.com, and/or sending a physical correspondence to the headquarters of OXEN CARGO, located at Avenida das Américas, nº. 3301, Bloco 2, Salas 214/215, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro RJ, CEP 22631-003, Brazil.
If the user has any questions related to this Policy and wants to clarify it, he/she may also contact OXEN CARGO through the aforementioned means of communication too.
6. SECURITY: we have implemented technical and administrative security measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and accidental or unlawful situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication, or any form of inappropriate or illicit treatment, according to article 46 of the Brazilian Law no. 3.709/18, but unfortunately no security system is foolproof. Although we take commercially and legally appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security. For this reason, we request that our users take precautions to protect their personal information while using the internet, such as, for example, not providing personal information to suspicious websites, using reliable antivirus software on their devices, etc.
8. CONFLICT RESOLUTION JURISDICTION: this document is governed and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. Any litigation arising from it shall be brought in the District Court of Rio de Janeiro/RJ, Brazil, which is competent to resolve any issues arising from this document, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be.
Any question related to the application of this Policy should be directed to the Management, in the care of:
+55 (21) 98172-2272