We at OXEN CARGO LOGÍSTICA EIRELI – CNPJ nº. 24.469.216/0001-69 value you and respect your privacy regarding any of your information that we may collect on our site or any other application that we own and operate.
Any information submitted by users to our website will be protected under strict standards of confidentiality and only used for the purpose for which it was collected.
The Policy applies to all users who access and visit our site, as well as those who contact us through our social networks. We collect and use some data belonging to these users and act as their controllers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Law on Personal Data Protection (“LGPD”, no. 13.709/18).
For the purposes of this Policy, all concepts described in Article 5 of the LGPD apply.
The Policy contains important information about:
- Who may use our website;
- What data we collect and what we do with it;
- Your rights in relation to your personal data;
- How to contact us.
1. WHO CAN USE OUR SITE: only people over eighteen (18) years of age.
2. DATA WE COLLECT AND REASON FOR COLLECTION:
2.1 We collect the following personal data, provided expressly by our users: full name, electronic address (“e-mail”), fixed and mobile telephone number, name of the company to which the user belongs, number of freights operated annually by that company, freight agent(s) with which they work or any other contextual information about their situation and/or their company (for the purposes of this Policy).
The collection of this personal data occurs (a) when the user registers on our website in exchange for sending a free e-Book or a meeting with us; (b) when the user contacts us through messaging applications, chats, phone calls, video calls or otherwise; (c) in meetings scheduled with us; (d) when the user registers to receive electronic advertising messages (newsletters); (e) when the user sends us his/her resume to apply for one of our vacancies; and, finally, (f) when we request data to register the user as one of our suppliers or business partners.
The data is collected for the following purposes: sending the free e-Book mentioned above, scheduling a strategic session (meeting), sending electronic advertising messages (newsletters), sending quotations, calls for commercial purposes, answering the user’s contact request before sending resumes and/or directly via LinkedIn.
2.2 In the context of digital identification data, we collect your IP address, record of interactions on our website, screens that have been accessed, time spent on the pages accessed, identification of the operating system, geolocation and applications used, all for the primary purpose of complying with legal obligations, but also to identify you.
2.3 We do not collect other personal data of our users, sensitive data or data from children and teenagers. Moreover, we do not share any of the collected data with third parties.
You should contact us if you believe that we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable data from persons under the age of eighteen (18) so that we can delete it from our records.
2.4 Cookies: Oxen Cargo aims to provide an even more transparent experience on our website, explaining the concept of Cookies, how we use them to improve your navigation and also the customization possibilities of use.
2.4.1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small digital files in text format that are stored in your device (computer, smartphone, tablet etc.) by the internet browser and that store information related to your preferences, such as preferred language, location, recurrence of your sessions, and other variables that the developers consider relevant to make your experience much more efficient.
2.4.2 WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are used to improve your experience, both in terms of performance and usability, since the contents made available will be directed to your needs and expectations. They may also be used to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how you use the site and to improve its structures and content.
2.5 Given the nature of the business activity of OXEN CARGO (Cargo Management, in the terms of Paragraph 1 of Article 37 of Decree-Law No. 37/66), the Controller may transfer user data to other countries (International Data Transfer). Therefore, by providing their data, the user expressly agrees with this transfer, under the terms of Article 33, items VIII and IX of LGPD.
3. DATA STORAGE TIME: Personal data collected on our site will be stored and used indefinitely, for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document.
The minimum storage time is 6 (six) months for behavioral data, according to article 15 of Law No. 12,965/14 (Marco Civil da Internet).
You may request that your data be deleted from our records at any time, however, we reserve the right to keep them in our own database after such request for reasons of law, court order, fraud prevention (article 11, item II, line “a”, of LGPD), credit protection (article 7, item X, of LGPD) and other legitimate interests, in accordance with article 10 of LGPD. Upon expiry of the deadline and legal necessity, the data will be deleted using secure disposal methods, or used in anonymized form for statistical purposes.
4. USER RIGHTS: in strict compliance with article 18 of LGPD, OXEN CARGO guarantees that users of its website and/or social networks may request:
- The confirmation of the existence of processing of their personal data;
- Access to their data;
- The correction of their incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- The anonymization, blocking or elimination of your data that is unnecessary, excessive, or treated in disagreement with the provisions of the applicable legislation;
- The portability of your data to another service provider, in accordance with the regulations of the National Data Protection Authority – ANPD, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- The elimination of your personal data, except in the cases foreseen in the applicable legislation;
- The information of public and private entities with which OXEN CARGO has shared your data;
- The information about the possibility of not providing your consent and the consequences of refusal;
- The revocation of your consent, safeguarding the public interest that may justify the continuity of the processing or the existence of another legal basis authorizing it;
- The opposition to any processing of personal data on the basis of one of the hypotheses in which consent is waived, provided that there has been a breach of the provisions of the applicable legislation and provided that the public interest that may justify the continuity of the processing is safeguarded.
5. HOW TO CONTACT US: Under the terms of Article 41 of the LGPD, users who wish to exercise any of the rights described above (item 4) must contact the Officer in Charge of OXEN CARGO, Mr. Hernan Wilkins. Hernan Wilkins, by phone + 55 (21) 2042-1710, and/or by sending an electronic message to the e-mail email@example.com, and/or by sending physical correspondence to OXEN CARGO’s headquarters, located at Avenida das Américas, nº. 3301, Bloco 5, Salas 305, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, CEP 22631-003, Brazil.
Should the user have any questions related to this Policy and wish to clarify them, he/she may also contact OXEN CARGO through the above-mentioned means of communication, in the person of the Person in Charge.
6. SECURITY: We have implemented technical and administrative security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and accidental or illicit destruction, loss, alteration, communication or any form of inappropriate or illicit treatment, as per article 46 of the LGPD, but unfortunately no security system is infallible. Although we take commercially and legally appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete security. For this reason, we urge users to take precautions to protect their personal information while using the Internet, such as not providing personal information to suspicious websites, using reliable anti-virus software on their devices, and more.
8. JURISDICTION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION: This document is governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil. Any litigation arising herefrom shall be filed in the Court of the Judicial District of Rio de Janeiro/RJ, which is the competent jurisdiction to settle any issues that may arise from this document, expressly waiving any other, however privileged it may be.
10. COMMUNICATIONS: Any question regarding the application of this Code should be directed to the Management, to the attention of: Hernan Wilkins | firstname.lastname@example.org | +55 (21) 2042-1710